Our popular Pizza Buns recipes is the perfect main dish for a busy evening. Serve with a side of green beans, piece of fruit, and glass of milk for a balanced dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, sliced
- Add ground meat and chopped onion to a large skillet over medium heat. Using a fork or spatula, break up ground meat. Cook thoroughly and drain away remaining grease.
- Stir in black pepper and pizza sauce. Reduce to low heat and cook until sauce is bubbly, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange bottom halves of buns on plate. Spoon meat mixture onto buns and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top with other halves of buns and serve.
For Nutrition Facts and instructions using a microwave oven, visit here.